When: starts 15th February 2021
Where: The Palace Dance Studio (8 Station Road, Penrose)
What you need to know:
– you must be 16-18 years of age (at the start of the 2021)
– be able to attend 95% of the Classes**
– Free shuttle services are provided (from select locations & drop off to home)
– There will be opportunities to attend additional workshops e.g Dance & Choreography workshops, Drivers Licence and more
– The classes, workshops and transport are free, there are no hidden costs!
All classes are taught by dancers from
The Royal Family Dance Crew!!!
There is a very limited number of places available for each of the following areas:
Auckland Central | Glen Innes
Pakuranga | Papakura | Papatoetoe
Mangere | Manurewa | Mount Roskill
New Lynn | Otahuhu
**10 x 1 hour (4.30pm – 5.30pm) classes per school term in Term One, Term Two, Term Three on your designated week day
Phone interviews start soon – scroll down to apply!